16 Jan 2017

Big Bang Unico GMT



The Hublot Unico manufacture movement is equipped with a new patented proprietary module which enables the second __time zone to be updated instantly by a push-button, allowing the local __time to be read easily via the conventional main hand of the watch. The time at home is indicated using a second arrow-shaped hour hand, which integrates a day/night indicator and is set using the crown. Today, we board an aircraft like we were getting in a car, travelling constantly back and forth between time zones. GMT has proven to be one of the most useful and frequently used complications, hence the need to simplify its operation and make it easier to read.

"Every complex problem has a simple solution. It simply depends on how we look at it. I travel so much that, as often as not, my watch is the only way I can keep track of what time it is at home, and where I am landing. And, I must admit, I have never found a GMT model which is simple enough to really be useful, and that I can use as intended. Thanks to the ingenuity of our R&D team, this is now possible and, believe me, the Big Bang Unico GMT is sure to inspire imitators".